In Store Only!
For Availability & Purchasing, please call us at (702) 910-4913.
Or if you have any questions, please contact us via Chat.
Bowers & Wilkins CWM652 2-Way In-Wall Loudspeaker
The CWM652 features a 130mm (5in) blue Aramid fiber bass/midrange driver housed in a die-cast chassis which provides the extra rigidity to provide a cleaner, faster bass. Its aluminium tweeter incorporates a Nautilus™ tube to absorb unwanted sonic radiation. The CWM652 also utilises a three-position high frequency switch to fine tune the sound. The incredibly easy to install frame includes QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality.
- Ideal for an in-wall music system, or as the front- or rear-channel speakers of a Bowers & Wilkins home theater system
- 5" aramid fiber woofer
- 1" Nautilus™ tube-loaded aluminum dome tweeter
- Three-position switch optimizes high-frequency output to best suit the acoustics of your room
- High-current amplification from a quality power amp or integrated amplifier is recommended for best performance
- Magnetic grille is paintable to match your décor
Frequency Response: 54-50,000 Hz ( -6 dB )
Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 to 100 watts
Sensitivity: 86 dB
Cutout Dimensions: 6" ( W ) x 9" ( H )
Overall Dimensions: 7 1/2" ( W ) x 10 7/16" ( H )
Mounting Depth: 3 3/4"
Warranty: 5 years
What's in the Box:
-2 In-wall loudspeakers
-2 Mounting frames
-2 Paint mask
-2 Cut-out templates
-Quick Start Guide
Template Warranty Information
Bowers & Wilkins CWM652 User's Manual
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .
Or visit their website & Apply today at My Synchrony.com