Designed for wall-mounted left, center and right speaker positions in a discreet home cinema system, CWM7.4 S2 can also be mounted beside, above or below the screen, ensuring crystal-clear dialogue and dramatic special effects. Thanks to Bowers & Wilkins unique QuickDogs fixing method, installation is simple, requiring no tools. Its 2.5-way configuration features a single Carbon Dome tweeter, twin 100mm (4in) Continuum cone midrange units and twin 100mm (4in) Aramid Fibre/paper bass cones.
- 2.5-way design
- Ideal for an elite in-wall music system, or as part of a custom-installed home theater system
- Symmetrical driver design allows for vertical or horizontal installation
- Install a pair vertically for stereo music or as the left and right channels of a home theater
- Install one horizontally as a center channel
- 1" carbon dome tweeter
- Dual 4" Continuum™ cone midrange/bass drivers
- Dual 4" aramid fiber/paper cone bass drivers
- Frequency response: 45-28,000 Hz ( ±3dB )
- Recommended amplifier power: 25 to 150 watts
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Magnetic grille is paintable to match your décor
- Overall Diameter: 63/4"( W ) x 245/8"( H )
- Mounting depth: 311/16"
- Warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FP41033
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .