The DALI Phantom Backbox offers you the opportunity to improve and control PHA The DALI PHANTOM Backbox offers you the opportunity to improve and control the sound performance in the DALI PHANTOM E-60. The backbox helps preventing the sound from travelling from one room to another as well as protecting your in-ceiling speakers from insulation and high voltage wiring.
The zinc plated steel enclosure with bitumen damping, provides an ideal air load, both optimizing mid-range and bass performance as well as controlling the low frequencies from your PHANTOM E-60 speaker, while maintaining sonic consistency regardless of the interior, wall or attic size.
The DALI Phantom Backbox is in many ways unique:
- Front mounted for easy retrofit installations
- Equipped with “Daisy Chain” (parallel connection) for easy connection of a 2nd PHANTOM loudspeaker
- Fire proof steel rear box
- Earthquake Safety Hook
- Pre-drilled holes for safe and easy installation
- Connectors accept up to 14 AWG wire