DynaPad is a multilayered composite sound barrier that dramatically reduces sound transmission through floors. It has two layers of polyurethane foam with a layer of DynaMat Dynil® in between. DynaPad is typically installed beneath carpeting, and can be used on any floor above or below a noise source. Although optimized for home theaters, DynaPad can also be effective for a home office, nursery, exercise room, study, laundry room, or bedroom.
- Multilayered acoustic barrier with two polyurethane foam layers and a layer of Dynil flexible vinyl in between
- STC ( Sound Transmission Class ) rating: 28
- Can withstand temperatures ranging between -40°F to +220°F
- Roll measures 54 inches wide x 25 feet long ( 112.5 sq. ft. )
- Material is .45" thick and weighs 1.1 lbs. per square foot
- Resistant to water and mineral oils
- Warranty: 60 days
1 Roll of 54" x 25' four-part composite sound barrier ( 112.5 sq.ft. )
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .