In-Ceiling 2-Way High End Loudspeaker
The 100 ICLCR5 in-ceiling loudspeakers can be highlighted for their acoustics performances and compact design. Here is the masterpiece for your Home Cinema system ( in dedicated rooms or living rooms ), installed in the ceiling which reinforces classic Hi-Fi loudspeakers or in-wall loudspeakers. It is also ideal for very large rooms without any rear wall nearby. Five possible applications: front left, center or right channels, rear left and rear right channels.
This in-ceiling loudspeaker has a new aluminum inverted dome adjustable tweeter, more compact, improving the sound dispersion. Its two drive units are also equipped with a new Polyglass cone ( 5” – 13 cm ). A new crossover improves the off-axis listening and avoids the “shower effect”. Its three position switch allows choosing the left, center or right channels to adjust the treble level.
This product can be installed everywhere thanks to a compact design with the speaker driver’s basket and chassis being redesigned as one only piece, frameless square and circular front grilles.
100 ICW5, 100 ICW6 & 100 ICW8, 100 IC6ST & ICLCR5 offer three position switch ( -3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB ) to adjust the treble according to the acoustic environment ( reverberation on windows or on tiles for example ). Two loudspeakers can be connected to the same amplifier.
HI-FI or Home Cinema
All the products from the 100 Series can be used to reinforce classic Hi-Fi systems, particularly the loudspeakers from the Chorus 700 series, for those looking for discreet, high-quality Home Cinema system.
Easy to Install
Installation is an important criterion: the three mounting brackets with optimized grips ensure a quick and easy installation. The screw system prevents screws from falling out when dismantling the product. The installation time is reduced at its bare minimum. The 100 Series products have a shallow mounting depth which greatly facilitates installation.
Tropicalisation - Installation in Humid Environments
Tropicalisation is used on Polyglass membranes to allow the installation in humid environments, such as bathrooms.
- Pre-mounting kit required for installation is sold separately
- Ideal for use in a stealthy home theater system, or as part of an in-wall stereo music system
- Install a pair vertically as left- and right-channel speakers
- Install one horizontally as a center channel, ideal if you want a seamless front soundstage with matching speakers across your room
- 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- Tweeter pivots 360° to direct high frequencies toward you
- Three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- Dual 5-1/8" Polyglass mid-bass drivers
- Three-position woofer level control cuts or boosts mid-bass frequencies to tailor the sound to your room
- Humidity-resistant design (not recommended for direct exposure to water)
- Unobtrusive frame and low-profile, paintable magnetic grille for discreet installation
- Designed & Developed in France
Recommended Amplifier Power: 25-120 watts
Frequency Response: 55-23,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 90.5 dB
Impedance: 8 ohms
Cutout Dimensions: 5-13/16"W x 16-3/8"H
Overall Dimensions: 6-13/16"W x 17-1/4"H
Mounting Depth: 3-1/4"
Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Warranty: 5 years
MFR #: F100IWLCR5