The 100IW6 loudspeaker which is dedicated to home delivers an amazing sound quality and has a compact design. This product is aimed at small to medium sized rooms and for three types of use: distributed systems ( hallways, living rooms ), stereo systems ( bedrooms, kitchens… ) and Home Cinema systems ( in dedicated rooms or living rooms ). The product is suitable for every room in the house, even in humid environments such as bathrooms.
This in-wall loudspeaker has a new aluminum inverted dome adjustable tweeter, more compact, improving sound dispersion. It is also equipped with a new Polyglass cone ( 6.5” – 16.5 cm).
A two positions switch allows adjusting the trebles and the mid-bass for a better acoustic performance.
The 100 Series brings an unexpected musicality to your home with ease. Let yourself be surprised by the technology behind this product, an efficient design and ideal features for an easy use at this price.
Accessories required for installation are sold separately ( pre-mounting kit and fire rated backcan box ).
Installation is an important criterion: the three mounting brackets with optimized grips ensure a quick and easy installation. This system prevents screws from falling out when dismantling the product. The installation time is kept to a minimum. The 100 Series products have a shallow mounting depth which makes the installation much easier.
- Product designed and developed in France by Focal
- Compact product with shallow mounting depth
- For in-ceiling or in-wall loudspeakers ( 1 product, 2 uses )
- Possible to connect two loudspeakers to the same amplifier output
- Ready-to-paint grille
- Ideal for an in-wall music system or as a left or right channel in a home theater system
- 1" aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- Tweeter pivots 360° to direct high frequencies toward you (Three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics)
- 61/2" Polyglass woofer
- Humidity-resistant design ( not recommended for direct exposure to water )
- Unobtrusive frame & low-profile, paintable magnetic grille for discreet installation
- Designed and developed in France
Recommended Amplifier Power: 25-120 watts
Frequency Response: 60-23,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Impedance: 8 ohms
Cutout Dimensions: 65/8" W x 103/4" H
Overall Dimensions: 75/8" W x 115/8" H
Mounting Depth: 33/8"
Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Warranty: 5 years
Shipping Dimensions & Weight: 14" x 10" x 6" , 5.2 lbs