Triple-Linear Power Supply
Inspired from the high-end power supply engineering of the SE, the ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators and a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
Our own custom-made Innuos motherboard is completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a “blacker” music background and enhanced realism.
Ultra-low Noise Streamer Output
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
Anti-vibration and EMI Treatment
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our ZENith SE plus added treatment to the chassis help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.
With 4GB dedicated memory, the ZENith loads music directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t need to engage the SSD during playback, improving sound quality.
- Full-width Design
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and Nichicon MUSE Capacitors
- Anti-vibration treatment on chassis and electronic components
- Independent floating optical drive and SSD platform
- Medical-grade Mains Filter
- 1,2, or 4TB SSD Storage
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer with isolation transformers
- In-Memory playback with 4GB Cache
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- Quad-core Intel CPU, 8GB RAM
- 1,2, or 4TB internal solid state drive
- Requires an Ethernet connection.
- Requires a DAC with USB input.
- Web browser-based interface for setup and configuration