The Strato C rack mount comes with two faceplates, allowing you to attach one Strato C centered in the rack, or a Strato C and Compact Terra Server side by side. This mount is 1 rack unit high ( 1U ) and fits in a 19” equipment rack.
Rack Installation ( Terra )
1) Rack installation of full size Terra requires the Terra rack-mount kit ( KMOUNT-TERRA ), sold separately.
2) Terra requires two rack units of space. Determine a suitable location in the rack to install Terra.
3) Place the Terra server upside down on a soft, clean surface.
4) Assemble the rack ears onto the bottom of Terra as shown:
1) Remove and keep the four flat-head screws installed near the feet on the bottom surface of the Terra.
2) Place the rack shelf on the unit. Determine how far the front panel should extend beyond the faceplate, aligning the appropriate holes with those just exposed when the screws were removed.
3) Reinstall the four flat-head screws through the rack ears and into the aligned screw holes.
1) Rack installation requires the Terra compact & Strato C universal rack-mount kit ( KMOUNT-K0110-K0217-RM ), sold separately.
A single, or two side-by-side, Terra ( compact ) and Strato C components can be rack mounted with this shelf and faceplate package. Both single and double-hole faceplate options are included in the rack kit.
2) Terra Compact requires one rack unit of space. Determine a location in the rack to install Terra.
3) Select the appropriate faceplate for single or double installation.
4) Place the component(s) upside down on a soft, clean surface.
5) Assemble the rack shelf and faceplate onto Terra Compact as shown:
1) Remove and keep the three black flat-head screws installed in the front half of Terra’s bottom surface.
2) Place the rack shelf on the unit. Determine how far the front panel should extend beyond the faceplate, aligning the appropriate holes with those just exposed when the black screws were removed.
3) Reinstall the three flat-head screws through the rack shelf and into the aligned screw holes.
4) Slide the front faceplate on.
Shipping Weight & Dimensions: 7.4 lbs, 14" x 8" x 12"
Strato C/Terra Rack Mount Installation Guide