This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer.
- Bracket allows for forward and backward adjustment plus a 22.5º tilt upwards and downwards for optimum setup.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally, as a centre or surround channel
- 2 x 51/2" C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST technology
- 1" Gold C-CAM Tweeter
- HiVe II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Magnetic Grilles; for the sleekest effect there are no visible fixings
- Rigid die-cast alloy cabinet
- Finished in luxurious metallic black high gloss or metallic pearl white high gloss
Frequency Response:50 Hz — 35k Hz
Sensitivity ( 1 Watt @ 1 Meter ): 90 dB
Drive Unit Complement:
2 x 5 1/2" C-CAM mid / bass driver with RST technology.
1 x 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 116.8 dBA
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 50 — 200 Watt
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - twin front mounted Dual HiVE II ports
Power Handling ( RMS ): 200 Watt
Crossover Frequency: 600 Hz & 3.0k Hz
External Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 24 x 5 1/2 x 3 15/16"
Weight (each): 15 1/8 lbs
Apex A 40 Center Speaker