This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bi-pole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM ( ceramic-coated aluminum/magnesium ) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass / mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring / voice coil-cone coupling mechanism ( DCF ) carefully optimized to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
System Format: 2-way
Frequency Response ( -6 dB ):60 Hz – 35k Hz
Sensitivity ( 1 watt @ 1 Meter ): 87 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Minimum Impedance: 4 ohms @ 229 Hz
Maximum SPL: 110 dBA ( pair )
Power handling ( RMS ): 85 watt
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 – 85 watt
Bass Alignment: Sealed cabinet
Crossover Frequency: 2.5k Hz
Drive unit complement:
1 x 6" C-CAM RST bass/mid driver
2 x 1" ( 25 mm ) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Weight ( each ): 9.48lbs
Shipping weight & dimensions: 22.5 pounds, 15" x14.5" x 13"