When it comes to an NAD product, the utmost attention to detail is paid. From the heavy gauge steel chassis to the advanced power supplies and copper buss bars, the C 275BEE represents all that NAD stands for. Equipped with NAD’s ATOLogic circuit, which includes both a 12V-trigger system and signal-sensing power-on option, this extra level of flexibility makes it easy to integrate the C 275BEE into any control system. The C 275BEE also benefits from NAD’s PowerDrive™ circuit topology, which allows the C 275BEE to deliver maximum performance under various circumstances. Delivering a well-rounded, mesmerizing performance, the C 275BEE will let you hear your music the way it was meant to be heard.
Tons of Power for Every Situation
The C 275BEE boasts many upgrades and refinements taken directly from the highly acclaimed NAD Masters Series M3 Amplifier. These include the application of Bjorn Erik Edvardsen’s innovative and patented Distortion Canceling Circuit in the output stage and BEE Clamp in the power supply. A carefully engineered PCB layout has reduced distortion and noise to unprecedented levels. Taken together, these improvements mark a sharp upturn in performance that simply must be heard to be fully appreciated.
- 150 watts per channel into 4 or 8 ohms ( 20-20,000 Hz ) @ 0.008% THD with 2 channels driven
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 102 dB
- PowerDrive™ circuit with automatic speaker impedance sensing delivers maximum dynamic power output regardless of speaker load
- Switchable Soft Clipping™ circuit gently limits amplifier power output to reduce risk of speaker damage due to prolonged high volume operation
- Distortion-canceling circuit for high-accuracy sound
- High-current toroidal power transformer
- All-discrete circuitry with four pairs of high-wattage output transistors per channel
- 1 pair RCA preamp inputs (switchable fixed or variable)
- Two pairs of custom gold-plated speaker binding posts
- Bridged mode for mono operation (330 watts x 1)
- 12-volt trigger input
- Detachable AC Power Cord
- <1W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances
Weight: 32.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 17-1/8" ( W ) x 5-15/16" ( H ) x 16-1/16" ( D )