The CI 16-60 DSP is a highly versatile, robust amplifier built for the demands of professional installations. The CI 16-60 delivers a conservative 60 watts per channel at 8 ohms into all of its 16 channels with each pair of channels bridgeable to 140 watts per channel if more power is desired. The hybrid digital amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability all in a 2U rack space. The CI 16-60 DSP uses a customized version of the proven Hypex UcD output stage to deliver great load invariant power with extremely low distortion and noise in the audible range. Every detail of this design has been carefully executed to wring out the best possible performance. Designed to deal with the demands of the custom installation world, the CI 16-60 can effortlessly handle long cable runs and difficult speaker loads.
The CI 16-60 DSP is a network-controlled amplifier which allows the installer to configure and calibrate via a web-based user interface. This user interface offers access to multi-channel digital signal processing ( DSP ) providing detailed equalization control. A virtual patch bay permits any input to
be routed to any, or multiple outputs without the need to create physical connections. In addition, the UI offers insight into temperature and power status, as well as basic troubleshooting functions like power cycling, factory resetting and updating. Rounding out the CI 16-60’s impressive feature set are loop through jacks on all the inputs making it easy to daisy chain sources to multiple amplifiers for larger installations.
Features & Details
- Platform accessed through IP control u Custom web app manages DSP
calibration, IP control and more
- 16 Channels x 60 watts @ 8 ohm
- Bridgeable - any consecutive channel pair bridgeable to 2 x 140 watts @ 8 ohm- Renowned NAD sonic signature
- Effectively handles long cable runs & difficult speaker loads
- Global Input/Output and Individual Channel Input and Output
- 2U Rack height
- 0.5W Standby Mode, 3W
- Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Multiple Power-up options as well as Eco Mode
- Universal AC Power Supply