The Revel C383XC is a 8” extreme climate flush-mount loudspeaker. As part of the XC series they have been specifically engineered and rigorously tested to perform to Revel's exacting standards in outdoor, damp, wet, or high-humidity and have been designed to withstand environmental abuses while not affecting performance. The C383XC is also resistant to corrosion from salt water and can be deployed in marine applications such as high-end yachts. The XC series flush mount loudspeakers are the first in a new range of extreme climate loudspeakers from Revel demonstrating that audiophile-caliber sound quality can be found in extreme climate applications.
- IP65 certified
- 8” black aluminum-cone, cast-polymer-frame woofer.
- Require less than 2.8” mounting depth providing ideal installation solutions in applications where depth is a concern.
- 1” aluminum dome black tweeters.
- High-order crossover networks for clear, detailed sound, with a smooth tonal balance and extremely low distortion and coloration over a wider dynamic range.
- Zero-bezel magnetic grilles for a modern design that provides an elegant and unobtrusive appearance.
Includes an extreme climate round zero-bezel magnetic grille
Mounting depth 2.69" (68.3mm) deep
Recommended Amplifier Power
10 - 100 Watts RMS (per channel)
-3dB from 45-15kHz; -10dB from 33-18kHz
Round grille finished dimension (dia.) 10.7" (27.2cm) I Cutout dimensions (dia.) 9.6" (24.4cm)