Beyond its remarkable performance and design, the feature rich RH-5 provides a wide variety of connectivity and user selectable listening options. Ultra quiet, powerful and sublimely musical, the RH-5 offers a superb new option for high end headphone users.
Features include three pairs of RCA inputs and one pair of balanced XLR inputs. Headphone outputs are provided via 3 pin and 4 pin fully balanced outputs as well as two 1/4" TSR headphone jacks enabling a shared listening experience. Three gain settings allow the output to be matched for either high, medium or low sensitivity headphones. An easy to read OLED display elegantly communicates component settings and volume. The display can also be turned off if desired. The seven button remote allows you to turn on the RH-5, change volume, select source and mute output as well as dim the display.
The RH-5 is not just a superb headphone amplifier, it can also be used as the cornerstone of your two channel audio system. Offering both balanced and single ended preamplifier outputs, the RH-5 will also do a wonderful job of driving your preferred amplifier and speakers. An optional phono board also allows you to play your favorite records through either the headphones or loudspeakers. The onboard MM/MC phono has user adjustable gain settings of 43 and 58 dB to accommodate most popular cartridges. A wide variety of loading options also means your favorite cartridge can be configured to sound its very best.
- Two tube mu-follower design
- High current MOSFET buffered outputs
- L/R 3 pin XLR headphone outputs
- 4 pin XLR headphone outputs
- Two 1/4" TSR headphone jacks
- Multi function remote control
- Three faceplate accessible gain settings
- Three pairs of RCA inputs
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- One pair of balanced XLR inputs
- One pair of balanced XLR preamp outputs
- One pair of RCA preamp outputs
- Gold plated RCA jacks
- Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
- OLED display with on/off
- 43/58 dB MM/MC phono stage (optional)
- RIAA equalization within 0.1 DB
- User adjustable cartridge loading
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Fully tested, burned in and auditioned
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Proudly designed and hand crafted in the USA!