More than just a homage to its predecessor, the Legacy Series Arden Floor-Standing 15" Hi-Fi Loudspeaker further elevates the Tannoy HPD heritage of outstandingly transparent performance with the implementation of new, upscaled drivers and components – technology that was unavailable at the time. Simply put, Arden delivers legendary HPD performance to a new generation of music aficionados.
- Heritage 2 - way floor-standing loudspeaker based on famous HPD design for large rooms
- Original cabinet design and components provide a genuine reproduction of the break-though product
- Dual Concentric driver based on the famous HPD 1974 pedigree technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- Sophisticated crossover network with 2 separate channels perfectly complements the Dual Concentric driver for a truly natural sound
- Front mounted control panel houses a 2 band energy control with boost and attenuation compensation for room design and tailoring to personal preference
- Highly efficient 15" driver with 600 Watt power handling delivers breath-taking dynamics and realism
- Wide frequency range with excellent transient response results in natural reproduction and an almost total lack of colouration
- 8 mm floor coupling spikes provide stability and dissipate unwanted energy
- The fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve mid-range clarity
- High-density cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control low-frequency performance
- Extensive bracing incorporating DMT ( Differential Materials Technology ) to couple drivers to cabinets
- 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Frequency Response: 35 Hz-30 KHz ±6 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-300 watt
Power Handling: 150 watt continuous, 600 watt peak
Sensitivity: 93 dB
Impedance: 8 ohm
Crossover Frequency: 1.1 kHz
Enclosure: Triple distributed port
Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 35.8" x 23.7" x 14.25"
Net Weight: 90 lbs