T.P.D.A. - Artnovion Technology
The Corner bass trap is the latest in low frequency absorption. This elegant panel integrates a tuneable membrane over a sealed volume, containing a high performance acoustic core. A secondary posterior compartment positions a high density velocity core in the high pressure zone of the room. The panel is completely tuneable, by means of an adjustable weighted membrane, allowing to pin-point the performance of the panel to a target frequency.
A central mass is supported by an elastic membrane - This mass can then be altered to change the resonant frequency of the membrane, stepping the peak performance of the Trap from 58 to 82 Hz.
- Room mode control
- Bass ratio control
- Low frequency RT reduction
- Improving low frequency response
- Reducing low frequency time decay
- Hi-Fi Listening Room
- Media Room
- Home Cinema
- Living Room
Type: Tunable Pistonic Diaphragmatic Membrane Technology
Tunable Absorption Range: 40 to 60 Hz
- Hz-by-Hz peak absorption tuning
- Triple Pressure acoustic core + Velocity core
- High Efficiency Bass Trap
- Natural Wood veneer
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
This panels can only be installed on vertical wall corners.
Dimensions: FG - NW | 736 x 892 x 437 mm
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .