The various front designs available for the Wall Bass Trap allow you to create artistic patterns when mounted on the walls of your home cinema or living room, completely indistinguishable from the Artnovion absorber range.
The Wall Bass Trap - 595 x 1190 mm - equivalent to 2 standard panels, is equipped with a weighted pistonic membrane enclosing a volume with a high performance acoustic core. This design allows for a precisely tuned, high performance absorption. Bringing you the maximum performance in as least space as possible.
Type: Pistonic Diaphragmatic Absorber
Absorption Range: 80 Hz to 120 Hz
Peak Absorption Frequency: 90 Hz
- Room mode control
- Bass ratio control
- Low frequency RT reduction
- Improving low frequency response
- Reducing low frequency time decay
Designed to be Completely in Line with Other Absorbers.
- Vertical Wall
- Small Room Acoustics
- Acoustic pressure zones
- Pistonic Diaphragmatic Absorber Pressure Core
- High Density velocity Core
- Effective in both velocity and pressure modal zones
- Maximum performance, minimum thickness.
Available Fire Rates: FG | Furniture Grade
- Acoustic fabric | Natural Wood veneer
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Range | Dimensions: Eiger W - Bass Trap - Wall - 595 x 1190 x 143 mm
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner,.