Komodo absorber is an innovative wooden panel with an acoustically optimized perforation pattern that plays with sound radiation, offering reflection and reverberation control.
Komodo is tuned to work at mid-range frequencies, making it an effective tool for optimizing speech intelligibility whilst contributing to the perceived spaciousness of a room.
Absorption Range: 315 Hz to 3150 Hz
Acoustic Class: C | ( aw ) = 0,7
- RT reduction
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reverberation
- Improving speech intelligibility
- Hi-Fi Listening Room
- Media Room
- Home Cinema
- Living Room
Available Fire Rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- Natural wood veneer | Lacquered HMDF
- Marine grade plywood structural frame
- Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Range | Dimensions:
Komodo Doble V - Absorber | 595 x 1190 x 55mm
- Equipped with six M6 Screw Thread receiver
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner,.