In Store Only!
For Availability & Purchasing, please call us at (702) 910-4913.
Or if you have any questions, please contact us via Chat.
Bowers & Wilkins ISW 4 In-Wall Subwoofer
Its two long-throw 200mm drivers allow the ISW-4 to move large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output but is nicely hidden away inside a wall. Powered by a separate audiophile standard 250W Class D amplifier the SA250 Mk2, the system keeps its cool even when the music movie action is whipping up a storm.
- In-wall subwoofer with back-box and matching external amplifier
- Ideal for a discreet home theater or stereo music system
ISW4 Passive Subwoofer Specifications
- Dual 8" hybrid paper/aramid fiber woofers
- Frequency response: 21-200 Hz ( ±3 dB )
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Includes non-resonant back-box to focus sound into your room
- Paintable grille to match your décor
- Installs between two 16" on-center wall studs
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Dimensions with back-box: 13 5/8"( W ) x 55 7/16"( H ) x 3 7/16"( D )
- Weight with back-box: 35.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
ISW-4 Back Box Specifications
- In-wall subwoofer back box (for ISW-4)
- Self-adhesive gasket
- Installation Diagram
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .
Or visit their website & Apply today at My Synchrony.com