Combining New Technologies with Belt-Driven System
Burmester Audiosystem invented the belt-drive CD player in 1990.
Just like analog record players, the belt-drive CD player offers enhanced de-coupling of the record medium from the drive unit. The rotation of the CD is held completely even without sound distorting vibrations or staggering. Therefore, the CD is read out with considerable higher precision and is not afflicted with electronic jitter.
Three Digital Inputs.
Before they are converted, all digital signals, including the signals of the internal drive, are upsampled to 96/192 kHz/24bit. In addition to that, the 069 is fully balanced and completely DC-coupled without distorting capacitors in the signal path.
The 069 can be used as a Preamplifier.
The 069 remembers compiled programs out of 99 CDs and recognizes them when the CD is inserted again. The included MMI slot allows expanding the number of inputs or outputs and, just like the modular DA converter concept, the integration of further technologies.
- Modular design
- Belt-drive CD transport is based on the CD-2 PRO laser technology
- Hand-crafted by Burmester Audiosysteme in Berlin
- Microprocessor-controlled drive unit
- Total interference immunity
- Almost air-tight and sound-proof
- Proprietary oscillator with minimal phase noise and a high thermal stability
- Three digital outputs
- Remote control supplied as standard
- EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)-suppression filters
- Standard Version in silver anodized.
Belt Drive; Top Loader
2 RCA, 1 Toslink
1 RCA, 1 Toslink
1 XLR, 2 RCA
Burmester X–Amp 2
Remote Input / Output
1 / 1