Melco D100 Optical Disc Drive / Ripper ( USB )
Using a D100 to ‘rip’ CD collections onto a Melco library or hard drive, allows for optimum data transfer in archive quality. The D100’s Melco-branded circuit board is further audiophile-optimised to deliver the highest performance ripping from CD.
The D100 can even be used as a high-precision CD transport into a USB DAC.
- Half-width design to match N100 and N10 libraries
- 2 mm-thick under-chassis support for high rigidity
- 3.5 kg ( almost 3x that of standard IT drives )
- Melco’s Highly Stable Storage System to securely hold the drive mech
- Dedicated PCB for capacitors and power supply
- High-quality clock-generator for better signal transmission
- HOST USB ( type B ) for N1 or PC to read the disc data.
- DEVICE USB ( type A for USB DAC playback )
Optical Disc Support
CD ( CD-DA disc-read only )
DVD/BD ( DVD/BD data disc read only )
USB 3.0 Type A x 1 ‘TO DEVICE’
USB 3.0 Type B x 1 ‘TO HOST’
Melco N1, N10 and N100 series.
Windows 10 PC. Mac High Sierra OS
Power Supply: DC 12 V ( 48 W AC adapter )
Dimensions: 215 x 61 x 269mm (W H L)
Weight: 3.5 kg
Model Name: D100-C ( Silver) , D100-CB ( Black )
Melco N100 - H20 Compact Music Server
Melco N10P/2 Dual Chassis Music Server
Melco E100 - H30 Expansion Hard Disk Drive
Melco N50-H60 HDD Digital Music Library