Utilizing twin 4" C-CAM drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6" bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 2 x C-CAM bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment ( +/- 3 dB ) .
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximizing bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional Trim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 25k Hz
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Sensitivity ( 1 Watt @ 1 Meter ): 88 dB
Maximum SPL: 108.8 dBA
Power Handling ( RMS ): 100 Watt
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 20 - 100 Watt
Crossover Frequency: 2.6k Hz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement:
2 x 4" C-CAM cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch ( +3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB )
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 8 9/16" x 13 1/16"
Overall Depth ( Including Grille ): 4 1/16"
Cut-Out Dimensions: 7 3/16" x 11 3/4"
Mounting Depth: 3 13/16"
Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic ( RoHS2 Compliant )
Weight: 5 lbs 8 oz
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB4 LCR Pre-Construction Bracket ( Dark Brown )