Regardless of the color of the drivers and enclosure, the only visible parts - once installed - will be white (white grille and trim, if this item is trimmed).
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology ( RST ).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment ( +/- 3 dB ).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximizing bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional trim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 25k Hz
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Sensitivity ( 1 Watt @ 1 Meter ): 89 dB
Maximum SPL: 109.6 dBA
Power Handling ( RMS ):120 Watt
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 - 120 Watt
Crossover Frequency: 2.5k Hz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement:
8" C-CAM RST cone bass driver
1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch ( +3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB )
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 18 5/8" x 11 15/16"
Overall Depth ( Including Grille ): 4 3/16"
Cut-Out Dimensions: 17 1/4" x 10 9/16"
Mounting Depth: 3 7/8"
Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic ( RoHS2 Compliant )
Weight: 10 lbs 14 oz
Pre-Construction Bracket: WB 10 Pre-Construction Bracket ( Light Brown )