NAD is pleased to launch the Masters Series M23 HybridDigital™ Stereo Power Amplifier. This HybridDigital™ Stereo Amplifier employs Purifi’s ground-breaking Eigentakt™ technology while delivering a remarkable level of power. The M23 retains an elegant design yet surpasses previous class-D amplifiers in all other areas of performance by a significant margin. The M23 is now available to order. The Demo program and the updated pricelists are linked below.
Pure Sound, Incredible Power
The Masters M23 HybridDigital™ Stereo Power Amplifier takes pure sound to new heights. 200 watt / channel of Purifi Eigentakt™ amplification provides nearly inaudible levels of noise, immeasurable harmonic and IM distortion, and the ability to hear micro-detail against a black background. The M23 has the ability to provide 2 x 260 watt of dynamic power into 8 ohms and 2 x 520 watt into 4 ohms. Its load-invariant design provides additional reserves of current when needed, allowing it to effortless power any high-performance system with amazing efficiency. Extreme low distortion, ultra-high damping factor and rock-solid stability with any loudspeaker make the M23 outperform predecessors in efficiency and reliability.
Easily integrate the NAD Masters M23 Stereo Power Amplifier into a high-performance separates system with its single-ended RCA, balanced XLR auto-sensing inputs, three-position gain-control switch, and 12V trigger input. The M23 can operate in bridged mode, delivering 700 watt continuous power into 8 ohms. Two M23 amplifiers operating in bridged mode can be paired together, or listeners can combine the M23 with NAD’s award-winning Masters M33 BluOS Streaming Amplifier, both operating in bridged mode, to configure a staggeringly powerful system with 700 watt per channel continuous output.
M23 key features
- HybridDigital™ Purifi Eigentakt™ amplifier technology
- Continuous Power Output: 2 x 200 watt into 8 ohms; 2 x 380 watt into 4 ohms
- Dynamic Power Output: 2 x 260 watt into 8 ohms; 2 x 520 watt into 4 ohms
- Bridged Power Output: 700 watt mono continuous into 8 ohms
- Virtually immeasurable noise, harmonic distortion, intermodulation distortion
- Wide, flat frequency response into any loudspeaker load
- Balanced ( XLR ) and single-ended ( RCA ) auto-sensing inputs
- Three-position adjustable gain control
- 12V trigger input