Elite Overhead Sound from Revel
Revel's C763 is the best 6-1/2" speaker in the company's in-ceiling lineup. You get outstanding Revel performance that can be tailored to your room. Its 1" aluminum dome tweeter has a three-position output level switch, which lets you cut or boost the high frequencies. And a boundary compensation switch lets you adjust low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a wall, to prevent potential boominess.
- Ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 6-1/2" micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-aluminum frame
- Long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- Boundary compensation switch adjusts low-frequency output when the speaker is placed near a wall
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- Three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room's acoustics
- Integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- Tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- High-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- Recommended amplifier power: 10-140 watts
- Includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- Grilles are paintable to match your décor
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Sensitivity: 88 dB
Speaker Cutout Diameter: 8"
Overall Diameter: 9-1/8"
Mounting Depth: 4-15/16"
Square Grille Dimensions: 9-1/8"( W ) x 9-1/8"( H )
Weight: 2.4 lbs.
Revel C263 6 1/2" Aluminum Cone Speaker
Revel C540 4" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone Speaker
Revel C763L Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone Speaker
Revel C363DT 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel C563DT 6 1/2" Micro-Ceramic Composite Cone Speaker
Revel C 25 Center Channel 2-Way Dual 5.25" Speaker
Revel B10 Powered 10" Subwoofer 800 Watts