In Store Only!
For Availability & Purchasing, please call us at (702) 910-4913.
Or if you have any questions, please contact us via Chat.
Bowers & Wilkins ASW608 Subwoofer
The stiff construction delivers powerful bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects without distortion.The 200mm driver allows the movement of large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output. The audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the unit from getting over-heated.
The 8-in driver in ASW608 is designed for fast, tight and dramatic bass – even in very small rooms.
Under the skin of ASW608 is a powerful amplifier that gives it the ability to hit hard with music and movies.
- 200-watt ICEpower® amplifier
- 8" hybrid paper / aramid fiber woofer
- Frequency response: 32-140 Hz ( ±3dB )
- Continuously variable 40-140 Hz crossover
- Acoustic suspension ( sealed ) enclosure
- Speaker-level and line-level stereo RCA inputs
- Independent volume control knobs for each input source
- Low-pass filter switch for use with line-level inputs
- Bass EQ switch helps you fine-tune the sound to match your room
- Phase switch helps match the subwoofer to your main speakers
- Auto on/off
Dimensions: 10 1/4" ( W ) x 11 5/16" ( H ) x 13" ( D ) ( with spikes )
Weight: 19.5 lbs.
Warranty: 2 years
MFR # FP40827
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .
Or visit their website & Apply today at My Synchrony.com