In Store Only!
For Availability & Purchasing, please call us at (702) 910-4913.
Or if you have any questions, please contact us via Chat.
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610 Subwoofer
ASW610's long-throw 250mm driver allows it to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool.
- 200-watt ICEpower® amplifier
- 10" hybrid paper/aramid fiber woofer
- Frequency response: 27 - 140 Hz ( ±3dB )
- Continuously variable 25 - 140 Hz crossover
- Acoustic suspension ( sealed ) enclosure
- Speaker-level and line-level stereo RCA inputs
- Independent volume control knobs for each input source
- Low-pass filter switch for use with line-level inputs
- 3-position bass extension switch
- Bass EQ switch helps you fine-tune the sound to match your room
- Phase switch helps match the subwoofer to your main speakers
- Auto on/off
- 121/4" ( W ) x 131/2" ( H ) x 151/2" ( D ) with spikes
- 27.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
- MFR # FP40886
Shipping Weight & Dimensions: 32.5 lbs, 17" x 15.5" x 19.5"
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610 User's Manual
Contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, .
Or visit their website & Apply today atMy Synchrony.com
Bowers & Wilkins ASW608 Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins CT SW10 Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins ISW 3 Subwoofer ( Each )
Bowers & Wilkins ISW 4 In-Wall Subwoofer
DALI Sub E-9 F Subwoofer (Each)
Bowers & Wilkins CT SW12 Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins CT SW15 Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins DB1D Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins DB2D Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins DB3D Subwoofer